Thursday 26 April 2018

Music Video Editing


During editing, I created several bins, into which I organised my footage according to which shoot it was captured in. This has allowed me easy access to all of my footage, should I need it. I have also used effects such as the Warp Stabiliser, in an effort to make my footage smoother and look more professional.







I also watched a couple of youtube tutorials in order to create effects in my video. The first was to learn how to create a memory-style effect, using white backgrounds, blurring, and fading. As a result, the transitions from past to present look as if the protagonist is reminiscing. Additionally, I downloaded a clip of film grain, and lowered the opacity as an overlay over the 'past' clips to further emphasise that it is a memory. 













No comments:

Post a Comment